Monday, September 8, 2008

I haven't done this nearly enough.

Sadi is growing so big so fast. I swear she was born three weeks ago. I can tell she is the third child because I don't near the selection of pics to choose from.

She has been the sweetest, easiest baby. I've been saying that I get a little credit because maybe I'm getting better the third time around, but it's not true. She's just awesome. We had Mike and Lilian over again last night for dinner. When they got there at 5:30 Sadi Jade was beside herself. She was wiped out tired and can't sleep unless she is bunted. I put her down at 5:45. She woke up to eat at 11:45, then at 4:30, and then
7 am she was awake for around a half hour and wanted to go back to sleep. She is so easy.

I have several favorite things about her, but mornings and nights are my definite favorites...probably because we're alone most of the time. First is waking up to her in the morning. As soon as my face comes into view, she gets a huge grin on her face and starts to giggle. I love that. That's something I need to get on video. Stay tuned. In the evening, she gets a bath at the beginning of bedtime routine. Sadi loves her bath. She does fantastic. just hanging out in the water. The best part is right after the bath. I have baby lotion or essential oils on hand when she gets out and I lay her on the bed and say "are you ready for your lotion rub down?" She's already smiling by this point just knowing what is coming, but gets so excited when she hears my hands rubbing together. She loves getting massaged and it's a favorite of ours. Anyway, she is so patient and sweet with the hundreds of kisses she gets from her brother everyday and the constant picking up from her sister, even though Emma knows she's not supposed to!

No comments: