Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Shout Out to Jana!

I don't think my sister ever reads my blog. She's not a real computer gooroo (sp). However, if she ever does read this, she ought to know I love her to pieces! She's always been a fantastic sister, friend, and example to me. She's got the most incredible family and has even taken them to Brazil for a year where they were able to change the laws to adopt children from Brazil for the rest of the United States. She's so awesome. I love you, Jana. It's so fun being grown up sisters and realizing I still love you because we're great friends. You're so fun and inspiring! Jami











1 comment:

Jeuce said...

Happy Birthday to you too today Jami! I did not know that you and Jana had such close birthdays. December must be a nice month for your parents! I should know... since Beckett's birthday is in just a few days! I hope you are doing something fabulous, like getting a pedicure, then a babysitter and packing an amazing picnic for the Hollywood Bowl.