Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thank You! Happy Halloween!

So tonight was so fun. Emma's school put on a carnival and it was fabulous! They had a great dinner and then tons of activities and games. Emma's favorite was the blow up toy that you could jumpin and go down the slide on the other side. Emma had so much fun finally wearing her bride dress that has been long awaited (although I let her wear it a few times before). Jackson was the same bumblebee that Emma was when she was his age...and so the hand me downs begin. I have a hard time putting together these great outfits when he doesn't really care and thought he was so great in this outfit anyway. They were both so cute. When we finished at the carnival I took Emma around the block and she got to practice the appropriate "trick or treat." She was so shy at first then caught on and thought it was so fabulous. Between everyone house she would say "this is so much fun!" Then when we got to the last house she said "Mom, will you say trick or treat and get the candy for me cause I'm so tired." I thought that was great. And it was fun to spread the candy out in the end and see what was going to be thrown away in a couple of days when we're so sick of candy we want to puke! Hope everyone had as fun a day as we did!


The beginning of the night.
Racing to that oh-so-fabulous blow up toy.


Had to take a bridal picture.


My cute little bumblebee.



Isn't he so cute?


So pretty!





Reaping her rewards.



Beginning of the night.

6 comments:

Brady and Kariann said...

Your kids look adorable in their halloween costumes!

Crafty Momma said...

I cannot believe how big they both have gotten. Emma look like a mini bride, so pretty! I will be posting our halloween pictures soon, Delia was so cute! P.S. take notice of my blog address change, I will explain why on my new blog!

www.chrisandgina2003.blogspot.com

jani said...

So cute!! I love that you did her hair and all! She would have FROZEN solid if she were here!

Crump Family said...

I can't believe that's Emma!! She's so grown up! You'll have to revive those bride pictures when she puts on a wedding gown for real (in a good 20 years or so).

Melissa said...

OH my gosh!!! I love the bride costume!!! Where did you find that? She seriously looks like a bride! BTW - Thanks for the compliments on the family photos.

just jen said...

emma is gorgeous...she must get it from her mama.
long time no see...we should get together soon. are you up for some disneyland?