Monday, October 1, 2007

The Last 10 Days

Disneyland, actually this one is at California adventure. This was Emma seeing what Disney Character she was most like by taking a personality questionnaire. First time it was Dot fom A Bugs' Life and second time she was Mulan.

Waiting with Uncle Brandt for the parade to start. The family next to us was from Utah and the girls had a nice princess standoff.


This isn't one of my more proud moments in pictures of my self, I just thought it was funny that I had no clue he was picking his nose!

This is Emma's Halloween costume. I've never let her do the princess thing for Halloween so we got this wedding dress complete with veil. It's actually quite beautiful! She's pretty pumped to get married in a few weeks. The swing thing behind her was her birthday present and one of the better purchases I've made. That thing is so fun to play in! I got it from IKEA for $30.

This was in my aunt's backyard in St George. They've got a fun set up back there. Emma was so mad coming out of this slide, though. She swore she would never do it again!


Uncle Brandt's new sunglasses. She looks studly!


Once again taste-testing lemons!



I have gotten these CUTE pictures of Jackson lately and thought everyone should be privileged to see them. This boy is HILARIOUS! He just makes me smile to look at him. And he's such a kissy little thing! This is a wig, for those of you wondering if he had implants. We were in my aunts basement and found this and I had to get pictures.

9 comments:

just jen said...

cute kids!! tell me where that disney character quiz is...i want to take it!

Lisha said...

I'm glad you shared such great pictures. It's fun to see what you've been up to!:)

Travis and Jamie said...

Oh we so miss ya'll!!!

Mandy said...

Fun! You guys are becoming frequent guests of Disneyland! How fun! We love it there! I love the wig!

Mythreesons said...

HI Jami! Thanks for visiting my blog... I love visitors and thought I would repay the favor! My husband's family is all from Star Valley Wyoming originally. His parents live in Perry now and most the family is scattered around Utah... where do your Hoopes come from? And I love your book blog... I always need a source for good reads.

Borders Family said...

What an awesome Halloween costume! I can't believe how much your two kiddos look alike. It's so cute! What a backyard water slide that is!

Brady and Kariann said...

I love all the pictures! I can't wait till Ashton & Abby are old enough for us to take them to Disneyland. Love the water slide!

Deanna said...

What funny pics of Owen! He's gonna give you a run for your money! :o) PS - we LOVED the people in CA when we lived there. I'd go back in a heartbeat!!

Angie said...

Jami! I'm so glad you found me and so sorry it took me so long to reply! I have been thinking about you and your cute family (your numbers have grown since the last time we spoke!) Your kids are gorgeous and I can't believe you are in California! How fun! Okay, I laughed so hard at the nose picking pic! I too have a nose picker and boy it's so fun!
We need to chat about Modbe (?) I've just barely been looking into a swim suit...how funny that you sell it. I actually have some questions so we'll definately have to chat. It's been so long..It's so fun to catch up!
Love ya,
Angie