Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I Am Emma!

I found this random quiz on someone's blog and since I would love to be buried next to Jane Austin (Jack can be on the other side), I thought it appropriate to see which of her characters I am most like!



:: E M M A ::
You are Emma Woodhouse of Emma! You like being the queen of your social circle (small and provincial as it may be), and feel it's your duty to help those less influential than you. You often meddle in the affairs of others, though you do it with a pure heart. You are often deluded in your flights of fancy, but your good intentions and creative spirit make you someone anyone could like.

What do you think? Does it fit me?

4 comments:

Jamie said...

where have I been?? I didn't know you guys were in CA!!! thank goodness for blogging. Looks like you guys had a blast in disneyland and how great that it is so close!!!

Mythreesons said...

Jami... I had to go and try this when I saw it on your blog. Too fun! My blog template is a paper freebie I downloaded from a digital scrapbook site... I'm trying to remember which one... when I figure it out, I'll post the credit on my blog. Looks like we're practically family, btw! I don't know if you saw on my comments, but your dad and my father in law are second cousins, so maybe that makes you and my hubby second cousins, once removed? I have no idea! But it's fun!

just jen said...

i just took this quiz and i am elizabeth bennett...i knew there was a reason i liked her so much.

Katie said...

I love your blog...it's awesome!!!
Emma is the cutest thing ever!
-Katie