Monday, May 10, 2010


What do you think of my hair? Lilian three barreled it for me. i like it.

I have a mothers day part 2. Jack came home from work early to send me to the spa with my friend, Lilian. It was so relaxing and so fun and I savored the 4+ hours I was there. Because I am pregnant I cannot use the Jacuzzi so they gave me a milk bath instead with cucumbers and washcloths for my eyes and fresh fruit to snack on while I bathed. It was AWESOME!!! I always wondered if I would be a girl who loved to be spoiled if i ever had the chance, but I can say yes. Most definitely. Without a doubt. It is so rejuvenating and happy. Thank you, Jack. I needed that!

4 comments:

jani said...

*fondly remembering my last spa day* WAIT A MINUTE!! That was like 2 years ago!! I'ms gonna have to schedule me one of those... I think I'm earning it tomorrow *grin* (big day is tomorrow... if you count right now (4am) as today!)

prism said...

Your hair looks nice. I've been wearing mine curly too -- got tired of dealing with the straightening iron in combination with humidity/rain/mist which really undo the straightening.

Rachel said...

I love your hair. I caught a glimpse of it during pick up. It's great you got to have a few hours to yourself for Mother's Day. I opted for a new lens for my camera, now I'm thinking a day at the spa would have been nice :)

Nicole said...

Your hair is fun and flirty. :D

i love spoiling days.