Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This weekend we were outside eating dinner when Jackson began the potty dance around the table (poopy potty dance, not pee-pee). We told him to run in and hurry before there was an accident so he ran in and ran back out "Mom! Dad! there's a lizard in the bathroom!" I didn't believe him, but followed Jack in and honestly thought when I saw them looking into the toilet that he pooped something the shape of a lizard. That little sucker was thrilled sitting in someone's urine and did not move. How did he get in there? I thought he was dead so I poked him and then had to figure out how to fish him out. I didn't scream once. I was so proud! I released him into the wild (my front yard bushes) and texted pictures to my family and some of my young women. Don't you think that story needed to be shared?



5 comments:

Liz said...

eewww. That's nasty! When are you going to be in Pocatello again?

Sharla said...

Haha, that's hilarious. You've got to check out Alberto the Dancing Alligator by Richard Waring. We just got it from the library here. It's about an alligator that goes down the toilet then comes up random toilets and scares people.

Brooke Morgan said...

oh my goodness...I'm glad he didn't sit and go first!

Angie said...

Ha! That is hilarious! At least it is because it didn't happen to me. I probably would have pooped my pants right then and there. Good job not screaming! Definately a story worth sharing.

Nicole said...

Oh my everlovin gosh! I think I would have flushed it.