Sunday, May 9, 2010


I've got a great husband and great kids. I didn't know I was capable of sleeping in anymore. I naturally wake up at 6:30 (which IS sleeping in for some...my husband). But this morning I didn't wake up until almost 8:00. It did feel good, other than my back hurting from sciatica (already. blah!) and an almost two year old snuggling me so hard I was on the edge of the bed. But I got breakfast in bed. A veggie omelette, toast, and seven chocolate covered strawberries. Mmmmmm... It was delightful.

After my breakfast I was led into the bathroom where a lovely bubble bath had been drawn with candles all lit and I got to enjoy myself while my dear husband got my three children ready for church. AND we were only ten minutes late for church, which I didn't think was too bad since I got to relax and be spoiled while he got everyone else ready. it made for a lovely morning. Thank you Jack, for making it a lovely day. i know how much hard work it is. I love you.

I just had to throw this picture in because this dog is so patient with my kids who dress him up and drag him everywhere and little Sadi carries him around by his neck out of pure love, but he just endures VERY patiently.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love that you were so spoiled yesterday! Such a sweet husband and kiddos you have! And your sciatica is already acting up? Its going to be a long pregnancy dear. :D