Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I LIVE!!!

I've been chastised by friends and strangers alike for not blogging in forever. (I know you're there Diantha!) Yes we are alive (I like to imagine I'm saying that in an Eddie Murphy dragon from Mulan-type voice). We have been so busy the past little while. A few days ago I actually wrote down all of the stuff I had to blog about from the last 4-6 months just to get it in here and blog later one by one...but I lost the list. I'm still going to name what I can remember and go through one by one over the next week or so (although I make no guarantees).



Just list with more to come:



-Christmas (we got a dog) Chihuahua named Jed

-trip to Idaho/Wyoming

-Emma's first ski trip

-camping beautiful, relaxing, fun. Emma broke her arm

-car wrecked and we got double what we were going to sell it for

-Stayed at cabin in Sequoia National Forest with some friends

-Jackson turned three

-MIL, FIL, SIL, and nephew came to visit

-my dad brought two nephews down to visit for a week

-Mom came down to visit for a week

-Went to Six Flags and took Emaa on X2. It made me cry because I was so worried about her. Long story.

-Jack lost keys

-I lost other keys. These two will go together, I'm sure

-Swim season started

-We're going to a Dodger's game tonight (I'm sure I'll want to post that one)

-Heading to Idaho and will go to my 11 yr reunion (kind of dropped the ball on the 10 yr). Taking the kids and bringing my niece back to stay for a week

-probably ought to update on my kids cause they're so dang cute, they ought to be remembered.

That's a decent list for now. I'll have to see what I can do.
-

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am so happy your coming back to Idaho. CALL ME and I will drive to you. I want to see that baby girl who is growing way to fast. OXOXO

Travis and Jamie said...

Been wondering where you were!! Hey, don't forget your Kentucky pictures and Denise's twins!

Pam said...

I was just going to mention KY! We loved seeing you here even if it was briefly. Thanks for giving an update.

Nicole said...

Its nice to hear about your life again. :D I can't wait to read about al the adventures.