Friday, June 19, 2009

Christmas 2008


Maybe it's because it is June that I'm not that excited to post about our Christmas six months ago. However, it was a fantastic Christmas and I'll happily put up pics. It does make me excited for Christmas again, though. I'm putting the tree up earlier every year cause I can't help myself. So the day after Halloween it is out of the garage. Hurray! Here's some pics!


They both got Leapsters, which were cool for quite awhile, but those games are so expensive and I'm cheap (sometimes, this is one of those times).






The kids both got bikes, which have been a blast. I can't believe how big Emma is. Hers has 20" tires. And Jackson zooms so great on his. I've been wanting Jack to get him without training wheels this sumer because he can totally do it. That kid is so coordinated.

The big gift was our dog. Like I said, his name is Jed. Jack won't claim tha he named him because he doesn't like the name, but he did say it and the dog answered to it so it stuck. I'm not a dog person, but I have to admit he is a really good dog. He hasn't had all that many accidents in the house, but I just want to beat him when he does. I can say he's slowly growing on me. He's so good with the kids...let's them carry him all over the place even though he totally doesn't like it, he rarely barks, which I understand is not normal for a chihuahua, I never need a leash (although I carry one just in case) because he always walks right by my side and stays when I tell him and comes running when I call for him. Maybe this is all normal dog stuff, but I'd never know. All in all, I'm pretty okay with him.

No comments: