Saturday, November 29, 2008

For Thanksgiving, my parents brought my grandma and grandpa Smith down to visit. They are 88 and 90 yrs old. We had so much fun. It was WAY too short for my taste, but they have lives, too, I suppose. So they got here Wednesday afternoon and left Saturday morning. Way short. But we accomplished a lot! Of course, the food was fabulous. I only took pictures of my favorites because I forgot on everything else, but I had fun getting it all together.


These were melt in your mouth stuffed mushrooms.
I have the best spinach artichoke dip recipe that I got from my friend Cathy in Kentucky. I could sell this stuff.

I love fruit and dip. It's so colorful and pretty.


I put the pictures on backwards so these next two should have been first.



And i didn't take a close up of our table. I should have because it looked awesome and I have the prettiest china that I finally used. It stayed boxed up the whole time we were in KY and I LOVED pulling it out to use!

2 comments:

Brooke Morgan said...

Beautiful decorations. i love the table. I still want one of those dish things...

Borders Family said...

Wow, so beautiful! I just love having recipes from old friends because it helps me never forget them :) I made that spinach dip this past weekend too. Glad you like it!