Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WHAT DO I DO?!!?

i'm really tired and want to go to bed. but i have to tell someone, everyone! I killed 31 black and brown widows TONIGHT!!! About once a week, I go around at night and kill anywhere from 6-12 widows. I've even found one in my playroom in the corner where my kids played hide and seek. Would you say I have an infestation? And if you have read one of my past blogs and know my absolute skin crawling awful experiences you should know MY SKIN IS CRAWLING AND IT WON'T STOP!!! Tomorrow the termite folk are coming, yes I have those too. Oh and fleas. I can't wait to be done renting old houses. I want out!!!

3 comments:

jani said...

Ummmmmm, something came up last minute... I guess we won't be able to come visit after all... *grin*

Borders Family said...

You poor thing! My kids love when I have to kill a bug because I always scream right as the shoe hits the nasty thing. I absolutely hate bugs indoors. They simply do not belong. Good luck. Maybe when half the crew doesn't show back up at their little hideout, the other spiders will pack up and head to another house for fear of the big bad housewife :)

Deanna said...

YUCK!!! I'm not afraid of any spiders except black widows. They send chills up my spine. You better get the exterminator there ASAP!!!!! I'm so sorry for you!! And I thought the cockroaches in KY were bad...that was nothin'!