Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Recent conversations


1. Mom: "Emma, will you put the wipes away? You and Jackson go through those like hotcakes!"


Jackson: "Hotcakes?!!? Mmmm, yummy, I want some!"


2. Emma: "Mom, I need some milk or water. I'm sweating like a....like a...."


Jackson: "Hotcake?"


......Does it sound like he hears that word a little in our home?
3. The other day we were getting the kids down for bed and Jack wanted to hug Jackson and said "come over here!"
Jackson reply: "Daddy, what did I do?"

4 comments:

jani said...

Too cute... I need to be better at posting the hilarious and adorable things my kids say! I always have the best of intentions... Anywho... see you in a few days!!! WAHOO!

Jess said...

That was beyond adorable!!!! haha.

Brooke Morgan said...

What a sweet boy!

Nicole said...

HAHAHHA!

HotCakes!

(#3) My kids do the same thing.