Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An Extended Family Recipe

So these are seriously the best pumpkin yummy cookies EVER!!! And I think I have good taste in food! They are much better cold or frozen than not, though. Seriously, folks! You gotta try these!

Hoopes’ Pumpkin Cookies

Wet Ingredients:
1 ½ C. shortening
4 ½ C. sugar
3 eggs
1 lg. Can of Pumpkin
Dry Ingredients:
7 ½ C. flour
3 t. baking powder
½ t. soda
2 t. salt
3 t. cinnamon
3 t. nutmeg
1 t. cloves
1 t. allspice
1 t. ginger
AT LEAST 1 bag of chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Once they are cooled, top with cream cheese frosting: 2 blocks of cream cheese, 2-3 C. powdered sugar, and a little milk. Beat together with mixer.
* Note: This recipe makes a TON of cookies!! Like over 100!
PS I copied this blog from my cousins ! Thanks Lisha~!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I have had these and I can attest to their yumminess. Amber