Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sadi's baby statistics for my sake

Sadi is 13 days old today. I made it around to calling the doctor and getting her an appointment for this morning and she has gained 7 oz (7'11") and is 20 1/4 inches in length (she was 19 1/2 at birth). Her head is also just under 36 cm. But I don't know what is was at birth. I'll have to go through my papers. Does that mean I'm a bad mom or that this is my third time around? Sadi has been the perfect baby. There were a few nights that she had her days and nights mixed up, but for now we have that figured out. She's so sweet and we're still loving on her!

2 comments:

Brooke Morgan said...

She is so adorable.

Joy said...

Sadi is very cute. I feel the same guilt as you about the third time around thing! I love our little baby, but there's so much going on with the other two that we just can't devote our time like we could with our first born.
It's so good to stay in touch with you guys and your cute family!