Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sadi at 2 Weeks!





I can hardly believe it has been two weeks. It's flying by way too fast. This little girl is so fabulous. Of course, she sleeps a ton, but she has such a sweet disposition. Emma and Jackson are taking any and every opportunity to hold her and wake her up with their kisses. Jackson smashes her head kissing her so hard and is very offended when i pull him off and he wasn't finished. Emma is the perfect little mother and holds her while I shower. She is so fun to watch because she does everything with Sadi exactly like I do. But this is where that fabulous disposition comes in. She's so patient with the kids. I love this little gal. I feel like we have been so blessed as a family these last several weeks and I have very much felt the Lord's hand in our lives. I'm feeling so much gratitude to Him for my awesome little family.

9 comments:

Travis and Jamie said...

OH she is such a Hardy!!

Brooke Morgan said...

She is so sweet. I can't believe it's been two weeks. You guys did a great job!

Jamie said...

It's been a while since I've been around the blogging block.......CONGRATULATIONS! She's a beautiful little girl!!! Hoping you're getting some sleep!

A Pendley said...

Jamie, she is adorable! Those pics of Sadi just make me wish I could just take her in my arms and hold her. There is nothing like holding a new baby. Congratulations!!!

Michael and Brinn said...

She's beautiful Jami! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing Stephanie's blog. I have been experiencing the same emotions you have been going through, with holding my girls longer and closer and more after having my friend loose her little 2 year old to choking on an apple. I just spent the last hour humbly reading Stephanie's comments and her strength. Each day is so fragile. I am so happy for you and your expanded family. Our's should be expanding soon.

Crafty Momma said...

congrats! She's beautiful!

Mike and Kimmy said...

Sadi is so beautiful! I am so happy for you. I love these little babies! I wish I could meet her in person.

Mike and Kimmy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the mortensen's said...

I love her!!! What a doll!