Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My first pregnancy pic and some




So I am pretty prideful. I haven't posted any pictures because I don't have the best self image right now. However, putting my pride aside and not worrying about the size of my arms and chest...here is my stomach. Also, Jack and I took the kids back to that pony place the other day and it was so fun sharing that with their dad. I am due in 6 or 7 weeks (Whatever June 25 is, but I'm obviously hoping to go early). Anyhow, this is short, but just a quick update! Signing off!

7 comments:

jani said...

You look fantastic! 6-7 weeks left and that's all the belly you have? Congrats!! Cute outfit too!

the mortensen's said...

you look so good!!! holy cow! will you have a c-section?

nat and josh said...

You look great! Cute pictures!!!

Brady and Kariann said...

You look fantastic! I can't believe you are due in 6-7 weeks! Way to go!!

Borders Family said...

I can't believe you have only 6 or 7 weeks left! My belly is bigger than that when I am only half way. Wow! You look great!

Jami said...

A couple of things need to be remembered. There's a REASON I posted this specific picture. It is the most flattering one this week by a LONG shot! #2 I would have to say the reason my gut doesn't look as large as it is is because there is a chest competing to stick out the farthest.

Travis and Jamie said...

You are due on my Birthday!!! You should so have the kid then and name it Jamie, cause it is such a good name as so easily goes both ways, kinda like Pat!! I always hated it when I met boys named Jamie.