Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jackson

I had Jackson on my lap today and he was holding a doll baby and he was totally rocking back and forth and patting her back like he knew just what to do. I thought it was so sweet. I've been a tadbit worried that this upcoming little girl would have to be oh so closely watched for the safety of her life, but my fears have been calming the last little while as he has shown so much interest in holding and kissing on babies lately. I'm so proud of him. He is a dang sweet kid. I'm realizing he just needs structure and instruction and he stays out of trouble and is such a blast to be around.
He had so much fun camping with Jack last weekend. He has been talking about "tamping" ever since. We're going over Memorial Day Weekend and I'm so excited. We haven't been camping in over a year so it is definitely time. It seems like the time our family is happiest is when we are outdoors like that together. We'll see howthe comfort level is at 35 wks sleeping on an air mattress next to my snoring husband! Hopefully, all will be okay!

2 comments:

just jen said...

he will be a GREAT big brother!

jessica said...

35 weeks! Where did the time go??? I'm sure it doesn't feel that way to you. It's great to be able to stay in touch again. I miss all of you! Have fun camping!