Tuesday, September 18, 2007

We got our Disneyland passes!

Yeah! Whoo-hoo! Last week was mine and Emma's birthdays. Jack had call on them both, but since he is on anesthesia rotation they give him the option of going home the morning after taking call. So he surprised me the day after my birthday in the morning with roses and said let's go to Disneyland!


We had so much fun together! I was actually so surprised at how well both kids did and they just wanted to keep going. Our favorite rides were most definitely the Alice in Wonderland and Dumbo ride because Emma just laughed her head off the whole time.

She was brave, though, and went on a couple adult rides. Jack too her on Matterhorn and she didn't like going to the top in the dark with the evil eyes staring at her. She also went on Splash Mountain with me.











I was so grateful Disney was smart enough to think of the swapping pass for parents. Emma and Jackson both loved the Tigger and Pooh ride while Jack got to love Splash Mountain. During that time, I was also able to talk Emma into going on that ride with me!










Snow White was the only princess out that Emma would hug and talk to. She has never seen Pocahontas and wouldn't talk to her and she was also shy with Jasmine. Those were the princesses out at the time. I was wishing we could run into Mandy's sister, but I couldn't remember if that was the one that got married and then thought she was probably in Utah at school anyhow. (But Mandy, next time you guys come down we would so love to go to Disneyland and see you guys again!)

We stayed there eight hours and I thought the kids would zonk on the way home, but they were so excited, they talked the whole way home. This will be so fun!

4 comments:

just jen said...

i love disneyland so much...we definitely have to go together. Maybe emma will make connor more brave!

Melissa said...

I am so jealous! Oh my gosh! Disneyland is the greatest place on earth, and I now have a whole new perspective of it as a parent! Have fun!!!

Mandy said...

We love disneyland...it's the best! Linz doesn't work there anymore...but I am really happy to have her 15 minute away instead! Emma and I are coming out in October to go to Disneyland and get our passes renewed...YEAH!!! We will have to get together!

Michael and Brinn said...

How fun! I love the picture of Emma in the tea cups. That was my favorite when I was her age. It is such a fun place to be. What's the "shared pass"?