Saturday, December 29, 2007

Good News!


Alright, so here's the deal. Many of you may know this, but I'm officially announcing that I'm pregnant again. Here's another deal....I'm barely into my second trimester and can you say holy weight gain batman? My sister in law is wondering if I am having twins (does this sound familiar Jani?) Except for my weight is actually from the amount of food I'm consuming. The only thing that I can say that I'm really happy about is that I don't mind the weight gain. It's weird to me because I'vebeen a person who worries some about my size, but I really just don't care. Anyway, baby #3 is well on the way, but because it's #3, I still haven't seen a doctor or made an appointment for that matter because the longer I wait, the less time I will be pregnant in my mind (other than the feeling like I want to hurl the better part of the day). However, my last period was Sept 26th so if one of you would figure out my due date I would appreciate it! :) I really want a girl cause I love looking through Emma's old baby clothes, but everything is telling me it's a boy so I guess I'll find out in a month or so. Gotta make that darn doctors appointment! Congratulations to me!
PS I need to say that yesterday, my daughter was one of the few people in this world who have sat in a Frank Lloyd Wright chair. We were at the Huntington Gardens Museum and one of the art exhibits was his chair and she hopped up there and sat down. She had more than one adult telling her to get down quickly. Poor Emma, we have not cultured her enough in places like this and there were way too many times she was getting in trouble. I love that sweet girl!

10 comments:

Deanna said...

HAHAHA! This is great news! But let me tell you a funny thing: I just opened your blog and saw your family picture, and I leaned over to Ron and said, "Apparently Jami had a baby...and he's 25...!" :o) (Who is in the picture with you??) Anyway, then I started reading and you announced you're expecting! We were laughing so hard! :o)

Anyway, congratulations!! You should be due around July 3rd! (I have one of those Prenancy Calculating Wheels.) Hope you get to feeling better. :o)

Crafty Momma said...

congrats Jami! Looks like you got pregnant about when you wanted to. I can't believe you are on baby #3 I just had my first and it will be a good while before we even start thinking about a second. Besides my weight is coming off Sloooowly and my stomach is still streched out to whazoo!! But I am happy for you guys. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Gina

Lisha said...

Congrats Jami! That is such fantastic news! We were devestated to hear your dad was back in the hospital again!:( We are thinking of you and your family! We'll be praying for him and your family!! We love you!

the mortensen's said...

hooray for you! I only have 25 days left, but who's counting right?

jani said...

Ya- I'm up to 35 pounds and still have 8 weeks left- never mind that they're the biggest weeks for weight gain in pregnancy... fun fun... Congrats Jami

Stohl Family said...

congrats! things sound like they are going well with the pregnancy if you feel sick...too bad the feeling sick part has to happen, right? I've been lucky to feel awesome this pregnancy. but you should start feeling good soon! Good luck!

Borders Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to hear whether your getting a little girl! Please post as soon as you find out! Hope you get feeling good soon.

Pam said...

Congrats!!! That is great news. You have the right attitude, the weight will come off. You always look so stunning. It makes alot of jealous. Keep up the good hard work.

Jamie said...

yay!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's great news- can't wait to hear what you're having!

Brady and Kariann said...

Congratulations - I am so excited for you!! I'm anxious to hear what your having. Hope you feel better soon!