Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What is a loser, anyway?

So truth be told, I started blogging what a month ago? I am so pathetic because I'm constantly getting onmy computer checking to see if anone has commented on my site, and then, of course, have to look at everyone else's and guess what? Not much has changedon them. They're the same as the last time I looked! So, apparently I have way too much time on my hands! (My husband is never home and the TV sure gets boring...except House and Greys Anatomy...I really like those!) See ya later!

2 comments:

Jessica Y. said...

I am "McGuilty" of watching Greys! In fact it is one of my Faves! Can't wait for the new season....
Oh and don't feel guilty about your blogging addiction... I think everyone does that they just aren't bold enough to admit it!

Julie said...

I have been out of the blogging world for a while and so it is nice to find that some of my friends have finally started! Yahoo! Yea, blogging can get pretty addicting, but it's so fun. Anyway, I saw that you tagged me, so don't think I am ignoring it...I just haven't gotten to it yet-but I will!

Nice to have you on board. Oh, by the way, my blog is now private, so email me at jsspockets@yahoo.com and I will invite you!