Monday, August 13, 2007

To Answer the Question....I'm Not Very Bright

Alright, here's the deal...I was trying to erase my other blog. Instead I erased the one that I like and I've been really bitter about the whole thing so I shouldn't talk about it. Granted, I only had three posts up, but that was history, dangit. I leave for Wyoming/Idaho tonight with the kids for 8-9 days. I'm a little nervous to drive and take care of these kids at the same time, but hopefully Jackson will be kind to me (I won't even know Emma's there, she has always been fantastic). I'll probably post while I'm there. Jani, you were only able to get the pink skirt from MODBE. They said the blue were totally sold out. You're gonna love it, though!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah! I love being able to keep up on everyone's life! Don't worry you will get the hang of blogging and be totally addicted in no time!

Travis and Jamie said...

Hey, I didn't know that ya'll had a blog!! You'll have to check ours out too, we have pictures of Xander on. We need your address.
Trav and Jamie

jani said...

sooooooo.... where's the updates?? C'mon jami!!