Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Juicy Tidbits about Jami Hardy (But I'm Kind Of An Open Book)

1. I think I love surprises, but it is VERY HARD to surprise me. Jack has tried for the whole six years we've known each other and accomplished it only once. It was when he surprised me on Valentine's Day with a cruise. Truth be told, I doubt he would have accomplished it without Jani and her caniving womanly thinking.

2. I am horribly uncomfortable in crowds. So to make it worse...the way I deal with it is to make really stupid comments that make some laugh and others look at me like an idiot and that, unfortunately makes me feel worse!

3. I so believe in crazy voo-doo things like moving energy and healing through essential oils and stuff. Our last year and a half in Louisville I spent every other Wednesday night learning qui gong, one of many Asian forms of moving energy. I also have books on essential oils and use them on my family all the time. Jack is such a believer now!

4. I LOVE indian food. Going to the indian buffets at Kashmir and Shalimar in Louisville were one of my favorite date restaurants!

5. After childbirth, I lose baby weight quickly because of nursing...I also gain it back because of nursing (I think I can eat and eat and eat because I'm nursing).

6. I've had two C-Sections...the first by bad luck, the second because the doc on call did not have insurance to cover VBAC's. Both times I went through labor and was dialated to a seven. Both times my kids were in the birth canal and they had to pull them out.

7. Last but not least...I, for some strange reason, thought I should always wait three months when dating someone to kiss them. I told Jack my "rule" when we began dating and he said okay (what else was he supposed to say?), but after a little over a week I was screaming inside to kiss him and asked him to lay one on me!

I want to tag Gina, but I'm assuming it will be a while before she gets to blogging with baby and all (actually, I don't know if she has had her so if someone knows something, please share). So, instead I'll tag Julie Shipp and Kim Stohl. Have fun!

2 comments:

jani said...

PS Don't think that that was my tag... my tag is questions about your romance with Jack-o.... get typing sister!!

Jessica Y. said...

Thanks for Playing Jami.Can't wait to hear about you and Jack!