Sunday, December 5, 2010

Minding my own business.

I was sitting on the couch talking to my father on the phone when this happened.




I didn't know if someone threw a rock at me or what freakish thing happened. Dad was all worried for the two minutes it took to figure out what happened. Our gardeners were mowing and I think they must have just hit a rock that went flying. It's looks like a small enough hole, but there was glass everywhere. Fortunately, I'm in good with some of our greatest friends out here who's husband is a contractor who dropped some morning plans to come fix my window. I love good friends.

1 comment:

California Garners said...

Yikes! I learned to fix window panes like that. We don't know people well enough out here yet to find a friend to do it. So, onto the internet and then to the hardware store to figure out how to get it done. Kind of satisfying, really. Miss you.