Sunday, December 5, 2010

Emma's school does a Halloween parade during school before the class party. I have enjoyed going the past two years to watch the whole school and the excitement and anticipation in Emma as she is with her peers.


Class photo. Emma is so funny. She is such a great sister. Every time we come to visit she is so excited to show off her little brothers and sister. I love that she pulled Sadi into her class pic.


Just a cute pic. I love that her teacher is Papa Smurf. When I talked to him he said he was so excited for the smurf movie to come out next year. My kids will know the Smurfs! HOORAY!


The bonus of having a Halloween week...lots of different costumes if desired.


Showin off her sister again.


Her friend, Paige. Not a planned match.


And again. (This was during the class picture.)


I was so glad that I happened to be there helping with the class party. I was going to go home after, but stayed chatting with friends when the kids went to a Spirit Assembly. Fortunately, I WAS there because Emma was given a Spirit Award. Each month the teachers pick students. Her teacher told me he gave it to Emma because they were painting in class a few days earlier and the boy next to Emma dumped water all over her painting and she didn't get upset at all. He got her new supplies to start over and a few minutes later the same boy dumped his water on her painting. Once again, he got her new supplies to start over. A third time, he dumped his water...apparently every time by accident. But he said Emma was gracious and calm every time and said it was "no big deal." She's a good girl

No comments: