Thursday, December 23, 2010

http://www.godvine.com/A-Soldier-s-S...ld-See-99.html

I couldn't see that this was something I could post other than on facebook which I'm not savvy enough to do...or just don't want to. I must admit that I get pretty huffy and emotional if you talk to me about politics. For the most part, I feel like I have done my part on keeping up on what is going on in our country. If I don't know and am introduced to something, I try to study it out so I can see where I stand on the issue.
That said, and I don't know why I said that cause it really doesn't have too much to do with what I am saying, I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THOSE WHO ARE FIGHTING EACH DAY FOR MY FREEDOM. This touched my heart and made me teary so I thought I'd remind anyone willing to read to also have some gratitude. Sorry you have to cut and paste, but totally worth the watch. Merry Christmas!

No comments: