Saturday, June 19, 2010


Last Tuesday I was supposed to find out the gender of our little one. I tend to call him our "little guy." However, while I DO want a little brother for Jackson and worry how many more kids i will be able to carry (I have one sorry uterus), I really don't care which I get to have. A little sister for Sadi would be just as fun. I'm sure they would have a blast being best friends and Jackson will do fabulous being the protector of his sisters. And I have no doubt he will bask in the limelight of his fathers attention when it comes to teaching him all the manly tool and carpentry stuff where his sisters probably won't get that much.
Now I'm talking like we're having a girl. I have no inkling what we are welcoming. OH! So a half hour before my appointment the office called to cancel cause my OB is out of town. So I have to wait til Monday. Bummer...
AND if his/her legs are crossed that would bumb me out a little bit, too. It took us three tries with Sadi, the little sucker. However, I'll let ya know!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You have no clue at all? No feelings one way or the other? hmmmm...maybe its twins then.