Sunday, February 21, 2010

The after Christmas sale 2008, I got the pieces to put together a wreath absolutely knowing that that was not something in my range of talents. I can get as far as purchasing the different cool textures and color schemes, but the actual construction of my project, not so much. Anyway, that's what friends are for. I have a friend who has to be the most crafty, talented friend I have ever met (no offense to the crafty friends who I did not mention!). My dear Monica, how wonderful and willing she is to be my friend however painful it can be at times! So this is my wreath. I wish the pics did it justice. In person, it takes my breath away because I have shopped for a beautiful wreath for three years, and never purchased because I didn't love it enough to display it. But this is my new Christmas treasure. It is actually hanging up still even though Christmas went down 1 1/2 months ago. I can't find a bin big enough to hold it!


Can you just tell it doesn't do it justice?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think it looks great. I have never tried to make one. Glad to you are all do good.

Nicole said...

It looks beautiful! I imagine its so much better in person too. I love new christmas treasures! I got a tree skirt I have been eyeing for years this year after christmas. And I would just sit on the couch and stare at it. It made me so happy.