Sunday, April 13, 2008

Random Thoughts

I'm sitting here watching an Eloise movie with Emma waiting for our chocolate chip cookies to get out of the oven. I'm excited about those. I told Jack to put Jackson to bed and lie down to take a nap himself. About five minutes later Jackson came running out and when I went to check on Jack he was snoring in our bedroom. Love that kind of help. Fortunately, Jackson fell asleep the first five minutes of the movie so I got to lay him down anyway.
So it's only 98 degrees in LA today. I don't want to use the AC because it's only April, but it might have to be cranked on sooner than later. We want so badly to jump in the pool and spend our family time swimming today. It kills Emma to hear about how we're supposed to keep the Sabbath Day holy and that includes staying out of the water. We do try to tempt her as much as we can by putting our legs in the water just to cool off.
So if you read the blog below this just gives an idea of the torture I'm going through. My dear friend, Monica, can appreciate my bluntness and, bless her heart, chose to be open with me, today, too. I was bumbed to pull out my nursing bra (34 H) (doesn't that make you want to cry?) and I fill that baby out perfectly already. HELLO!!! My mil hasn't even come in yet. So I haven't shared this information with anyone yet, but Monica came up to me today and pleasantly informed me that the girls were looking very milk filled today. She carries the same heavy up top burden I do so I could see the empathy in her eyes. Whoa is me...
Jackson's birthday is coming up. What do you get a two year old boy when you already feel like you have toys and junk coming out of your ears? I struggle with the whole birthday toy thing anyway. I never know what to get that won't be a waste of time. Anyway, that's all for now. I'm trying to be a little better about posting more often, even if there's not something to post about! Ta-ta for now!

5 comments:

jessica said...

Ahhh...just one of the many joys of pregnancy! It's so exciting that you are having another little girl! Congrats! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy. It seems like it was just yesterday that the 7 or 8 of us girls were pregnant at the same time...time flies! -- Jessica Coombs

Mike and Kimmy said...

Oh honey! Yeah, them uppers get huge. I don't have quite the burden you do, but when I'm doubling sports bras and still don't have enough support, I'm a little concerned. I'm so excited for you to have another little lady. They are so fun!

Collette said...

My least favorite part of pregnancy...buying bigger and bigger bras. It is so not fair. Anyway...how close are you to Disneyland? We're going to be there this summer. Wait, I just had a thought. I think we'll be there right when you're having your baby. Bummer. We'll be there the 17-24th of June. It would be fun to see you again. Its been a while.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jeanette said...

This has nothing to do with your post, although I can relate with pregnancy stuff, I wanted to let you know that you, Jack and Emma did a great job singing in Sacrament today. You are too cute, and I would have cried too if my little Samantha was up there singing!