Saturday, January 5, 2008

A few pics that I forgot to post on that last book I just wrote!

Bruce, Jeanne, and Emma ahead of me on the hike.
Few from a spot on our hike. It was so pretty. I actually had dressed for cold weather including long johns under my pants and several layers of shirts and socks. Little did I know we would be playing in the water in great weather this day!
These few pictures were so beautiful that I had to post them cause remember it was NEW YEAR'S EVE....and this is what I was doing! It was great! This was part of that small hike I was saying. It was intimidating looking down in a camera to take this picture cause no one was around when I took it and I was dizzy!

7 comments:

Crump Family said...

California is so beautiful! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Congrats on the little one coming. Happy new year!

Jeuce said...

Jami,

It was so fun to see all these great pictures and relive the fun we had! Thanks for posting it all!

Jeanne

Michael and Brinn said...

Jami- I was by you and didn't even call. I'm so sorry! We spent New Years Day on Huntington beach and the next day at Disneyland. How close were we?

A Pendley said...

I tagged you...see my blog :)

Deanna said...

Man, that ocean is GORGEOUS! I so miss it! I'm so jealous!

nat and josh said...

It was so awesome to see you guys in Casper! Talk about a surprise! And you didn't even look pregnant, of course you did have a coat on... Well, congrats and we will try and see you this summer when we come out to California.

mags said...

We would love to end up in Cali some day! Beautiful! it is good to hear from you. your kids have grown so much, can it really be so long since we've seen everyone?