Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another little Tribute!

So I stole this from a friend's site (Thanks, Cathy!). It's an awesome tribute to President Hinckley. I am among the worst, I am sure, at expressing my feelings...which no one can say better than my husband...however, with the passing of a prophet who I loved so much, I haven't felt like I can express even this very well. Anyway, this little tribute was AWESOME!!! Enjoy!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=4e0f7d2451b15b77cbbf36&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

6 comments:

Julie said...

Hey! I have been out of it lately and it was fun to catch up a little on your family. You sure do live in a beautiful area!

We will miss Pres. Hinckley-but I am sure he is super happy!

The Wilkes said...

Hey Jamie! I found your blog through Jani's. Glad to be able to keep in touch. I hope you guys are doing well...it looks like you are.

The Wilkes said...

I was looking over your blog and I noticed you said that Kip from Napolean Dynamite was in your ward. My cousin had told me he was in his ward...so I'm wondering if my cousin is in your ward...Chris and Marianna Bowman??

Borders Family said...

I love that one!

Borders Family said...

I love that one!

Collette and Kevin said...

hey jamie, collette mortenson here...came across your blog on sherstine's. congrats on baby #3. looks like you guys are doing well. you're kids have gotten soooo big!