Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pay it Forward!

A friend of mine is doing this and I thought that it sounded like fun.

I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.) I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. So get posting!!

2 comments:

Collette said...

Sounds like fun! This is the perfect time of year too...the holiday season. I'm always looking for ways to make someone's day.

Andrea said...

Ok, I guess I really need to set up a blog. I would have been number 2 and could of done this...so sad:(