Thursday, October 14, 2010

Four Weeks from today....


So I swear when I look at myself in a mirror, I am bigger than what the pictures say. But I'm not that big this time around which is unfortuntely and vainly enough, really good for how I'm feeling about myself. Isn't that horrible?


I had to take Sadi to get some X-rays tonight. A little over a month ago Emma was sitting in the front seat of our van and was pushing the button to lay the seat down not even thinking about Sadi being in the carseat behind her. Then out of nowhere Sadi starts screaming in pain and I realized the bar on the back of the front seat was crushing her legs. She cried a real cry for quite a while. She had a small bruise on both legs for a few days and limped around for a few days. When I took her to the doctor (I couldn't get in to the one I love) she told me she didn't think there was anything to worry about. I took Sadi back in on Tuesday. She doesn't limp anymore, but if she runs around for more than 30 minutes she does a little limp and is really guarding her leg. So today she got both femurs and hips looked at and she was so brave. They wouldn't let me in being pregnant which I thought was lame cause he's pretty much full term now...not a lot of harm could be done, I wouldn't think. But she was brave as can be. I should find out results this afternoon.


Jack leaves tomorrow for Louisiana for 8 days. It could be really LONG 8 days. I don't bend over so easily anymore and I'm tired enough that I really have to watch my patience level. The kids haven't watched a whole lot of TV since school started, but I imagine that will change a little this week and continue after the baby is born for a while. We'll see. I always feel like a loser mom if I know they've been glued to the tube that day.

3 comments:

California Garners said...

Cute pics. I hope all goes well the next 4 weeks (the next 8 days too.) miss you!

The Strange and Awkward One said...

Good luck while your husband is gone! I have done that befre and it's horrible. I am right there with you on the tv thing. Take it easy on yourself, though. There is only so much your body and mental health can handle. A few weeks of "being glued to the tv" won't hurt them long term. You are an awesome mother! Remember that in the coming weeks!

the mortensen's said...

oh my gosh! you look great!!