Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm sick to my stomach. I want to throw up. I'm so disappointed and feel like there had to have been more I could have done to prevent the passage of this healthcare bill. Nothing in life is EVER free.(Okay, one exception. Salvation is free for me. But it, too, was paid for. Just not by me. ) What is going to have to be sacrificed? What freedoms are going to be taken away for my "free" healthcare? If anyone is feeling more optimistic tonight I need a pick me up.

"Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."

Thomas Jefferson

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I was sick about it all night last night too Jami. The only thing we can do know is put our money where our mouths are. Find the democrat nearest you who voted for this monstrosity and donate money to his competitor.