Sunday, December 20, 2009


It's the end of the day and I'm tired. I fell asleep putting my kids to sleep and awoke to realize I just want to go to bed. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then thought I could post a hello to anyone who possibly reads this. Who knows? I should have turned to screen so I had Merry Christmas in the background. I made a new wreath this week that is AWESOME! I made one last year that is fine, but it was my first. Actually I should say that it is my only because my talented friend Monica showed up and tweaked my first and made it look professional, so I learned my lesson and bought all the stuff and just let her make the second one. It's more beautiful than anything in a store. I did good on the stuff I bought at least. That, in itself, is getting more creative for me.I'm scared to make a new resolution to regularly blog. Well, the way I see it is it IS regular (in intervals), kind of how I wondered if I could rationalize that one when asked about scripture reading. I'm going to go from here since I more or less missed a year in the blogging/journaling world. So hola! I'm makin' a comeback.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I have a friend to made a resolution to blog a picture every day. 365 photos. So far she is doing well. I have enjoyed her dedication. Reguardless, its good to see how you are doing! So I look forward to reading your updates.