Sunday, December 20, 2009


Have 2 computers that hate me. They always crash when I'm around. It's true. And now they're both dead...or at least mostly dead. I told husband I no longer wanted to have this heavy weight of computer bickering weighing on my conscience. I needed a new Jami-friendly computer. We bit the bullet and bought a loverly IMAC. I like it so far. This is me playing with buttons. When I realized it was video recording I just thought it was cool. I believe this setting is the bulge.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

If you knew that was recording I am impressed with the straight face. Miss you and hope you have a very merry christmas.

Liz said...

Is the world ready for you to have an IMAC? If you're in Idaho for the holidays give me a call we'd love to see you!

Rapunzel said...

Ha ha ha that is a fabulous look for you!! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Lisha said...

That was funny! I am glad you are making a blogging comeback! I'm looking forward to it. :) Hope you guys have a terrific Christmas!

Oh I got the girls Christmas dresses at Christensen's in St. George.:)

jani said...

Wow Jam... you look GREAT!! All I can say is that I have a LOT more pride than you, because I would never have posted that.... am I so rude? Pretty sure I know you well enough to know you're not offended... right? RIGHT??

Anonymous said...

The bulge huh? Glad I found you on a comeback. Good luck with the new year's resolutions. I'm just trying to maintain...I don't know that I can handle anything "new" right now.

Nicole said...

BHAhahahahahha!!! Do you love your imac? I am just a PC girl. I don't take well to change.