Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just a Catch Up

I've been chastised for not putting up pictures or posting near often enough. So here I am posting four pictures and a two second clip that is painful to watch, but if you do it over and over again it can almost be funny (unless you are the mom).
This is just a fun day at the park.
Emma singing with her friend at karaoke.

Swimming in our absolutely FREEZING COLD pool.



She's quite the poser.


So after our THIRD ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby (the legs were crossed the first two times) we found out the baby is OFFICIALLY a girl!!! I actually saw the labia this time and it made me so happy. There was actually a little problem in the ultrasound and we had to do a few extra tests because he thought I was dilated already...didn't turn into anything and I'm assuming all is well because he scheduled me in four weeks like normal...I'm also anemic. Bumber deal. It's because I'm so irresponsible when it comes to taking my vitamins. Anyway, everything is easily fixed, just gotta take those vitamins. But I am so excited to finally know.

12 comments:

Sharla said...

How exciting, another girl. Congratulations! When's your due date?

jani said...

I'm so jealous about how nice the weather is!! Who cares the pool is freezing- just the fact that he can don shorts and no shirt is pretty awesome!! Thanks for the update- and the pics- your kids are getting so big!! BTW- thanks for the call letting me know it's a girl!!!

Jeanette said...

I did not even get to say congratulations when I saw you at Disneyland. I'm so excited for you. Now you will have another princess to dress up and take to the Princess Coronation!

The Wilkes said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting. You're lucky you weren't in KY this last week. That snow storm we had was crazy!

Jessica Y. said...

Congrats Jami!! More Pink for you!

Lisha said...

Another girl, fantastic!

Brady and Kariann said...

Congrats! How exciting to have another girl. Your kids are getting so big and are so cute! I wish we had your nice weather out here.

Jeuce said...

Yippee! You are going to have the same birth order as our family! I am thrilled for you!

How is Jackson's head? I watched it 5 times and flinched every time! I hope he is OK.

By the way, the phrase "absolutely freezing cold pool" is technically impossible. I know because our pool, the one you and Jack skinny dipped in here in Amherst, IS freezing cold. In fact it is still frozen. OH I LOVE LA!

mags said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! but I would expect nothing less of children with such a fun mom.

the mortensen's said...

congrats! your pool looks very inviting! I'm so ready for summer!

Nicole said...

It was so good to hear from you Jami! Your little boy is so cute and Emma has really grown up! I'm excited to hear that another little girl is on the way for your family. You're right, that 2 second clip is painful...poor kid. :( I wanted to let you know that my URL changed for my blog. it's now web.mac.com/corneliusfam1. I too have put you on my blogging list...so fun to catch up with our Dental School friends!!

Michael and Brinn said...

Yeah Jami!! Congratulations. You're going every other one with the kids. How fun to have another little girl. I miss you. Jealous of your fun pool. I'll miss you this summer at the Zoo!