Thursday, January 13, 2011


So I'm on a plane right now. My sister had a baby a few weeks ago and Jack encouraged me to take little Smith and go out for a visit. I'm really excited to see her and her family, but it is always so hard saying goodbye to mine. I love them. I just thought I'd put a cute pic of the baby sleeping in the seat next to me. He's being so good. However, I am not so smart. As soon as I got on the plane and settled in I looked down and he had a MAJOR blowout. Of course I didn't bring an extra outfit. So smart. Fortunately, he had on an outer jacket. So I did my best to clean the inside of his pants and put the jacket on. The onesie is pretty thrashed. I imagine its not too salvageable. Anyway, I just wanted my family to know I love them and let them have a little note from their mom and wife to read today.
Emma, Jackson, Sadi, and Jack, I love you so much. Be good for your dad and take care of each other. Love, Mom

3 comments:

MyrLynn said...

Jami- thanks for checking out our blog! YOUR family is beautiful! No, we ended up NOT moving. The Lord has a way of making things work out! Have fun with your sister and enjoy the babies!

Nicole said...

Murphy's law. :D

Jamie said...

Hey Jam~ I am glad you found us! It has been FOREVER! It is good to keep up with you and your cute family (your oldest little girl looks just like you!) I can't believe you have four already, I am seriously behind! ;)