Wednesday, August 4, 2010




And me in my glory today. I think 25-26-ish weeks. I'm not sure. It is almost noon and I took a bath and got back into my pjs. We got home from Idaho last night after being gone for two weeks.
Within a half hour of walking in the door last night I started to feel queasy and then the runs and puking began (I get it, too much information). However, that being said I was in the bathroom every 10-15 minutes like clockwork last night. Finally at 4 am, I took a bath and fell asleep in the tub until 4:30, got out and puked one last time and was finally able to go to bed until just before 7 am when the kids woke me up. Those are the hard times being a mom. When you're sick, haven't had much sleep, and you're expected to perform your motherly duties...and yet apparently I have enough energy to sit here and blog.
I was reading to Emma this morning and my little baby was just kicking like crazy. Emma has tried several times to feel this baby with no luck, but she felt him three times this morning while I was reading. It was so fun. I love that she gets to be such a bigger part of this as she gets older. It will be so fun!

4 comments:

jani said...

it's about time!! You look great!

Rachel said...

Wow! Has it been that long since I saw you last :)

Travis and Jamie said...

I wish I was that cute pregnant!

Nicole said...

You look beautiful!