Thursday, April 8, 2010




Sadi and I are home alone today. She is seriously the easiest kid. And she's so funny and cute. She follows me around all day serenading me with abc's, twinkle, and the temple song. If I turn around and look at her she just laughs like she is hilarious and sways back and forth to her music. I love this girl. She has become my sleeping partner. A little over a month ago (maybe two, who knows?) when she was sick I pulled her into bed next to me and just got used to having her there. now I don't sleep very well until she climbs into bed with me at some point in the night. I'll so regret that when I have to put her back for good when her spot gets taken. Jack and I love having her there, though, which is funny because neither of us has ever been able to sleep with Jackson or Emma between us. She is spoiled, I tell you, SPOILED!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures you do are hilarious! And Sadi is adorable. It's amazing how much they change in such a short time.

MyrLynn said...

I found your blog! You are so funny. Love the so called "fat pictures" WHATEVER!

Nicole said...

Cute and spoiled and dangerous combo I tell you! Trust me I have one of those cute and spoiled ones. LOL

Is that a chocolate face? What else were you two doing alone...snacking on some yummy goodness I would say!